Sunday, February 28, 2016

Chapter 5 DQ: 7

7. A manager commented at a support staff meeting, “What you know about how to
solve technology problems is less important than the skills you have to locate

information. “Do you agree or disagree?

I totally disagree, I believe they are equally as important. I have been an IT for almost 20 years. I have almost seen it all. When I say almost, that is exactly what I mean. No matter how long I have been an IT, there is always a new problem popping up. I believe a good tech will know enough about the technology that is malfunctioning that they can troubleshoot or research the issue to find the answer or fix. A person can search all the info in the world. They will be searching a long time if they don`t have a ballpark idea of what they are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment