Monday, April 11, 2016

Ch7-9: Survey Monkey

Ch7-9: Survey Monkey


Jibre A. Fortenberry

I believe I misunderstood what needed to be done. My scenerio was a real world scenerio. When the Presidential CAC mandate came thru our office no one liked it. Most customers were able to power thru the change. A little troubleshooting had to be done by a few team members to get the administartors and new customers up and running. 

This is the first time making a scenerio and a survey. I found it difficult to choose the questions and how many to choose. I choose to keep it short and sweet. It`s really simple to me. Either the support was satisfactory or the support was not so satisfatory. I Asked how the customer felt the Technician did, and how they felt about the overall support of the team. I did these to gauge were the disconnect or weakest link maybe if there was one. I left the last question open for comments or questions. This is a good way to let the customer vemnt or provide kudos.

The screen shots of the Survey are located below:


No comments:

Post a Comment